Google

Wednesday, September 28, 2005

Thunderfoil, the Epic



1971...Ottawa, Canada. A 12-year-old, a faded government office desk procured by father, a jar of Sheaffer ink and a Speedball dip pen. A stack of bond paper...endless ambition and enthusiasm...and almost zero knowledge of how to go about this thing called "making comics"...heaven and hell, heaven and hell, all on an autumn day.

By the way, if you're pining away to read the next page of the saga: there wasn't one! It was on to the next breathless epic...

3 Comments:

Blogger Dik Pose said...

Man...thats how I was drawing at 22...no, I lie, I wasnt that well at 22...

Thanks for sharing these pages Paul!

1:23 AM  
Blogger Paul Rivoche said...

Haha...I had a laugh looking at these, I was right back there...

9:08 AM  
Blogger marco's blog said...

Paul, i teach high school kids who aren't this good at 18. really fun stuff!

11:47 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home