Google

Sunday, August 19, 2007

TCAF Midway...

Here's the quick peek I promised at some new stuff I've been working on for TCAF and beyond. I've put together an updated sketchbook compiling some art from my earlier sketchbook, lots of new art from the blog, and unpublished drawings and sketches from some of my comics jobs. Here's the new cover, it's a smaller 6" x 9" format: I've also produced two "giclee" prints for sale in an 11 x 14" format--here is a jpeg of one of them: There's more stuff but I'll save that for another post! If you get a chance to come down to TCAF, it's turning out to be a great convention. There's one day left, today, Sunday the 19th...their web site with full directions is linked in my previous post.

3 Comments:

Blogger Dave Dick said...

These are really nice! I love the bottom one a lot :)

2:26 PM  
Blogger Paul Rivoche said...

Dave, thanks a lot! I've got more in the works!

5:37 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

5:03 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home